Contact Info

If you have a question please feel free to leave a comment or email me at thegoodthebadandthearmy@yahoo.com

The original inspiration for this blog was Brandon Mcguire's excellent account of his BCT and AIT experiences at mcguires5.com, which I highly suggest you check out.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

A Day to Relax?

January 27, 2013- Sunday was great with a small amount of cleaning duties to be passed out. I decided to go to the gospel service this week, which was pretty great! Then we were formed up in the evening and they told us that the next day we would be going to the gas chamber!
we were issued our gas masks and told to go up to the bay and get our gear ready for the next day events. We were also warned by another  drill sergeant about how horrible it would be. I'll tell more about it later but I gotta go. we're leaving for a field exercise overnight  and it's already so hard to have time to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment