Contact Info

If you have a question please feel free to leave a comment or email me at thegoodthebadandthearmy@yahoo.com

The original inspiration for this blog was Brandon Mcguire's excellent account of his BCT and AIT experiences at mcguires5.com, which I highly suggest you check out.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Church and Chocolate

Sunday February 10, 2013- Today was a great day so far. This morning we had church, and while there, we were able to buy candy bars for $1! I got to eat one and a half bars. It was heavenly (no pun intended!), but the best part was that I got to borrow a phone from a guy in AIT and talk to my wife for like five whole minutes! It was so good to hear her voice. I was so happy, but what's even better is that we're getting our phones tonight to call home and from what I've heard we'll have them for upwards of 20 minutes! Gotta go, gotta mail this!

No comments:

Post a Comment