Contact Info

If you have a question please feel free to leave a comment or email me at thegoodthebadandthearmy@yahoo.com

The original inspiration for this blog was Brandon Mcguire's excellent account of his BCT and AIT experiences at mcguires5.com, which I highly suggest you check out.

Monday, February 11, 2013

White Phase!

Wednesday February 6, 2013- Today was a tiring day. First we woke up at for personal hygiene followed by PT. Today they said that because we are transitioning into White Phase, that instead of 30/60 drills (running for 30 seconds then walking for ) we are bumping it up to 60/120s. They also said there will be no more walking for the latter portion, only jogging. :( We also did shuttle sprints before and after the 60/120s. To my surprise, I kept up with the group pretty much the whole time. Then we went out to the range for most of the day. I got to be an operator for the computer that tracks the speed and angle of the round after firing. It was a pretty cool system they had to track where people hit or missed the target, but after a while, it got kind of boring to watch people mostly missing targets. I almost fell asleep a couple times which I'm pretty sure wouldn't have gone over very well with the drill sergeant assigned to us for safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment